You know she’ll love it when you buzz her using a bullet: or will get super turned on if she discovers how fun it is to have you plus a vibrator at the same time.
You also want to be one of those open minded guys who’s cool enough to focus on really turning a woman on in the bedroom: you’re not the kind of person to go for vanilla sex day in day out.
That said you don’t want to freak out a woman who isn’t prepared for the buzz a sex toy brings…
So when is it the right time to start experimenting; and bring those sex toys into the bedroom?
1. Every person is different: We know this is an obvious point: but it’s one you’ve got to remember. If you know the girl you’re dating is a fan of Sex & the City, shops at Hustler, and makes rude jokes about your electric toothbrush then sex toys early on will be a no brainer. If you’re dating a girl who’s more straight about sex though getting a 10 incher out will freak her out: so start slow. If she likes being stimulated with your fingers/ tongue ask if she’s ever tried a bullet vibrator and kick things off at a pace she’s comfortable with.
2. What are the circumstances?: There’s a time and a place for everything: and sex toys are no different. If you’ve just started wining and dining a woman you like: a sex toy may jar with the ‘romantic’ tone of your current relationship. However, if you’ve bought a girl back for a one night stand after meeting at a night club in Vegas, and are necking shots out of your hotel mini bar, then something more experimental is going to work. Think about how your environment will affect how experimental she’s feeling.
3. Talk openly about sex: Whipping out a butt plug mid flow is almost guaranteed to freak a girl out. So instead of thinking when is the right time during sex to reach into that drawer; how about you just talk about it beforehand? A great time would be during watching a sexy comedy or when you’re already discussing sex: be relaxed and tell her you’ve always found women using toys sexy… then watch for her response.
4. Respond to her sexual needs: If you’re with one of the many, many women who struggles to come just through penetrative sex, and likes to have clitoral stimulation; then suggesting a vibrator to give her extra pleasure will work well. So next time she’s frantically rubbing her clitoris during sex; now is a great time to reach into that drawer and suggest something a little kinkier.
5. Special occasions: Parties around V day, after an anniversary, or on your birthday can be a great excuses to push the boat out and experiment. Use the ‘guaranteed sex’ you’re due on these days to suggest some further experimentation: and also (hopefully) guarantee her being open minded to trying something a little racier.
Whilst there may not be an exact time frame as to how many dates you should go on before you introduce a sex toy into the bedroom; there are some great opportunities to try it out.
So next time you hit an anniversary, a wild night out one night stand, or encounter a woman who really knows what she wants sexually.. reach for that drawer and have some serious pleasure.
To your sexual future,
P.S. If you’re ready to become a master of all things Sex Toy related… purchasing the best quality, most fun and least expensive toys. Using them like a pro… combining them together for even more fun, and teasing her until she screams your name with pleasure at the top of her lungs, then you’re going to need to check out the Sexual Pioneer System!
It is the most complete and advanced training system of it’s kind on the planet, for all things “kink”